We have compiled our most frequently asked questions to help you get the answers you need quickly.
1. The promoter is: Rivers Australia at Mosaic Brands Ltd
2. The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over except employees of Mosaic Brands Ltd
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Entry for the competition is to post a video on the entrants own social media platform Facebook or Instagram
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 13/9/2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. Rivers Australia shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The prize is as follows: The prize will be awarded in the form of a $1,000 visa cash card. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Finalists will be chosen by a panel of 4 Rivers judges by 15/9/2020 that are deemed the best. This may be most entertaining or humourous or the most impressive effort in their opinion. The winner will be chosen via a public vote by 21/9/2020. If this is not possible to execute due to technical difficulties, the winner will then be selected by the panel of 4 Rivers judges.
15. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook/Instagram within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image on Rivers online & social channels, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Rivers Australia at Mosaic Brands Ltd and not to any other party.
Due to high demand we are experiencing some delays in processing orders and enquiry response times may be delayed on account of high volumes.
Items in your order may ship separately
We are currently shipping items from multiple locations
Ordering from the Rivers website is simple. Just click on the item you want to buy, select the size and colour you’re after, and click “Add to My Bag".
You can continue adding items to your bag and when done, click on “My Bag" in the top right-hand corner to checkout.
You will need your credit card details, Afterpay, Zippay or a PayPal account to finalise your order, or any gift card / promotional codes that might be relevant, as well as your delivery address.
Yes, you can change your order whilst you are still browsing by simply clicking on 'remove' in “My Bag".
However, once your order has been confirmed, you won’t be able to cancel or change it. If this happens, the order will be sent to you and once received, you’ll be able to return it.
Please note: this does not apply to Final Sale items. All Final Sale items are non-refundable for change of mind, instore or online purchases.
Please have a read of our Returns Policy if you’d like more information on this.
Because our popular items sell out quickly, if you see something you love, we would suggest you order it without delay!
However, if the item you are after is out of stock, please visit or contact your local store to see if the item is still available, or you can contact us HERE.
Find your nearest Rivers store.
We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, Afterpay. Your card will be debited at the time of dispatch and the transaction will appear on your statement as Rivers. Gift cards can currently not be purchased or redeemed on our website.
You are charged in the currency of the country in which your IP address is located. For this reason we advise against the use of VPN's when shopping on our site.
1. You must be logged in to redeem the voucher. Please login or register an account 2. Add items to your bag 3. At the checkout click on "Have a Voucher?" 4. Enter your reward voucher or promotional code. (Please ignore any dashes. If you have an instore rewards vouchers please enter the code before the slash) 5. Press "Apply".
Your code should now be applied to your cart.
If not: 1. Double check you’ve entered it correctly 2. Make sure you’ve met any minimum spend requirements* 3. Check the expiry date to ensure it’s still valid
If all else fails, please contact our Customer Care team.
As we have just changed the way we issue our e-gift cards, any Gift Vouchers purchased prior to the 3rd April 2017 may only be redeemed online until 3rd April 2017. You may however use these vouchers in Rivers retail stores anytime up until the expiry of the voucher. Any vouchers purchased from 4 April 2017 may be used online or in store. Please contact us if you require assistance.
*Welcome & Birthday Vouchers have a $30 Minimum spend. Rewards Vouchers have a $15 minimum spend. See all voucher terms & conditions here.
Your security while shopping online with Rivers is extremely important to us, and we have taken all reasonable measures to ensure that your credit card and personal details are kept safe at all times.
All pages that require you to enter your personal information or payment details on our site are secure, using 128-bit SSL encryption. To ensure that the page you are viewing is secure, look for a padlock icon in your browser. This verifies the authenticity and validity of our website security.
You need to be logged in to add an item to your Wishlist. Simply select the item you’re interested in, and click “Add to Wishlist". You can go back and view your Wishlist by clicking on the tab on the "My Account" link at the top right of the screen. From here, the items can easily be added to your bag to checkout. Your wishlist will be saved until the items are sold out.
Online orders totalling less than $80.00 AUD that are shipped to an address within Australia incur a flat $8.80 shipping and handling fee unless a promotion states otherwise.
Online orders totalling $80.00 AUD or more that are shipped to an address within Australia are shipped for free.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT CLICK & COLLECT IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
Click and collect orders under $50.00 AUD cost $5.00. Click and collect orders over $50.00 AUD are freeClick on our delivery information page for more details.
Click & Collect is temporarily unavailable. We apologise for the inconvenience.
Australian orders should be delivered within 10-14 business days during COVID-19.
Please note: If you receive your shipment confirmation email over the weekend, your order will not be dispatched until the next business day, after which your tracking will be enabled.
On rare occasions, the customs agency may choose to delay individual shipments as a random security measure.
If your order has not arrived within the above time frames, please contact our Customer Care team. Please make sure you indicate any special delivery instructions in the space provided on the delivery page at checkout.
Yes we do!
Rivers Rewards is our official loyalty program. By becoming a member of Rivers Rewards you’ll have exclusive access to special offers and earn points for every dollar you spend in-store and online. Earn 1 point for every dollar spent on eligible transactions. Please ensure you sign in to your account before checking out.
If you check out as a guest, you will not receive rewards points for that order.
It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up, and it's free! Join Rivers Rewards here.